Bespoke semi permanent makeup & microblading therapy in Suffolk. At Ostara Therapies your cosmetic priorities are extremely important and we are glad to introduce our Level 4 VTCT accredited Micro pigmentation & Microblading therapies. Vicki is a highly trained therapist who takes into consideration your needs and wants and will always look to accommodate, whilst advising you on the best course of action.
Why Have Micro pigmentation or Microblading?
Micropigmentation or SPMU is a method of implanting pigment into the skin via machine method. It is a tattoo and suitable for those who have had previous treatments or aren't suitable for microblading. Areas covered are brows, lips and eyeliner. It can achieve hair strokes, powder effects, blush & ombre.
Microblading is a manual method of implanting pigment into the skin. It can achieve natural looking hair strokes, shading effects and ombre. Mainly used on the brows. Not everyone is suitable for micro blading such as oilier skin types as the pigment may not retain as well as it does with SPMU.
They are both tattoos & can both achieve wonderful results; it will be after consultation that you will be guided to the most suitable method for you.
- Great for over-plucked/sparse brows
- If you're tired of filling in brows or drawing on eyeliner
- Struggling with symmetry of lips or brows, then look no further
- Play sports and need lasting make up
- Natural looking enhancement of features
- SPMU lasts for up to 1.5-2 years
- Microblading lasts up to 1.5 years
- After initial treatment a top up is included after 4-6 weeks.
- These are just some of the benefits SPMU/ microblading can achieve.
- Your journey begins with a thorough consultation where a patch test is conducted and a thorough medical form.From this you will be advised as to the best procedure for you.
- Your initial treatment will look at colour matching and measuring you. Your new shape will be drawn on and shown to you. Numbing will be applied and the process starts. Aftercare advice will be given and in 4-6 weeks time you will need a top up application.
Powder Brows/ Hair strokes (microblading) £245
Bespoke combination or Ombre brows £275
Eye lash enhancement (enhancing of the lash line) £100
Eye Liner top or bottom £150
Both lash lines £300
Lip Liner & Blush £265
Combination treatments will be priced according to individual needs.
Prices include consultation & top up 4-6 weeks later.
£50 non refundable deposit needed on consultation prior to initial treatment.
Walk Away With Confidence! Book your appointment now!